We have developed over many years, a programme that takes IT leaders through four key leadership transitions. As technology becomes more integrated with the business, this programme is now open to all leaders who have responsibility for technology, even though they may no longer sit in a 'traditional' IT Department.
There are four one day masterclasses with 1:1 mentoring and coaching wrapped in-between.
Programme participants will benefit from:
- Pre- and post- programme 1:1 coaching to ensure that all participants enter the programme with clear personal objectives, and leave with a focused plan that will sustain the learning beyond the formal programme..
- Co-Coaching from fellow participants in a powerful action learning community.
- In-role tasks to reinforce learning and deliver early benefits in participants’ ongoing roles.
- Expert facilitation and input from CIO Connect Advisors
- External insight from leading CIOs in the CIO Connect network