Technology Leadership in a Changing World
CIO Connect has developed, over many years, a programme that takes IT leaders through key leadership transitions. In recognition of today’s leaders workload the programme has been restructured to include a combination of video conference modules, face to face lectures and case study work.
Individual Coaching, Mentoring & GAPPS Assessment
Participants in this programme will identify a specific work project to lead as part of their learning journey.
In a pre-workshop coaching discovery session, participants will identify their personal objectives and through their coaching sessions, establish and work through a personal development plan.
Throughout the programme, participants are supported both individually and as a masterclass group using our CoachAccountable online support system. Here they have access to an array of targeted online learning tutorials and exercises including videos, audio and text designed specifically to aid Tech leaders to develop.
Programme participants and their organisations will gain value from:
- Practitioner led programme that delivers both researched based knowledge and pragmatic experience with solutions to practical problems.
- Pre- and post-programme 1:1 coaching to ensure that all participants enter the programme with clear personal objectives, and leave with a focused plan that will sustain the learning well beyond the formal programme.
- In-role tasks supported by CIO Connect Advisors as coach/mentors to reinforce learning and deliver immediate benefits in each participants’ current role.
- Experience sharing from fellow participants in a powerful action learning community.
- External real-world insight from leading CIOs in the CIO Connect network