Change is the one constant in today’s IT-enabled business. We want to help you embrace this state of flux. Our aim is to help you and your organisation to feel prepared for any changes that lie ahead, so you can exploit transformational technology and create a competitive advantage for the rest of the business. We achieve this objective by working with and through your internal IT team. Our areas of focus and experience cover four key themes:
- Strategy – Developing consistent direction in all areas of your approach, from the IT department to digital services and onto the aims of the wider organisation
- Leadership – Preparing executives for the tremendous changes in business and technology that loom large on the horizon
- Governance – Ensuring the right policies and procedures are implemented at the right time
- Business value – Creating strong and valued partnerships with business stakeholders to produce benefits for all parties
How we work
Our service to you is 'concierge' because we recognise your individual demands require a tailored relationship. All CIOs want to use technology to help their businesses become more successful, yet the journey to that destination is always distinctive. CIO Connect tailors its advisory approach to your specific business demands, and to the people and resources you are able to call upon. We can tailor our services because of the experience and creativity of our advisors.
Our flexible approach means we start the planning process with the outcome you wish to achieve at the forefront of our minds. We then work backwards and establish the best way of achieving your goals in the most time and cost effective manner. Our tailored approach calls on a combination of tools and services:
- Outcome-oriented masterclasses
- Talent leadership programmes
- Facilitated meetings
- Engagement in your regular senior leadership team meetings
- Individual monthly meetings with you and your leadership team, helping your organisation to make the most of our expertise as an external and knowledgeable advisor
- Vendor-free meetings with your IT leadership peers to discuss key topics of interest with a guest speaker
Why CIO Connect?
- Our people are experienced, practical and connected, which means the advice and insight you get is real, detailed and implementable.
- We are truly independent. We are not part of a large research group, a vendor pool or consulting practice. Our relationship is with you alone, and your satisfaction is critical to our business. We encourage our clients to talk to each other about our strengths, and that openness helps ensure our reputation is based on your success.
- We work with and through your staff, so the intellectual property your team develops, and the experiences they gain, stay safe and secure with your organisation
- We know more about our client strategies and outcomes than any other advisor because our relationships with CIOs are long-standing, built on trust and highly valued.
- We work with your leadership team to achieve actionable outcomes that are tailored to the specific capabilities of your IT organisation.
- We have the flexibility to work at a pace that suits your requirements and your business’ demands.
- We have deep experience that has been developed by working with a broad range of IT teams on a host of transformation programmes.